For this I developed following simple "On-the-Go" imaging workflow which I'd like to share with y'all:
- Set up my Fuji X100T to take rather neutral / flat color images (kinda digital "negative" with maximum dynamic range, if you like):
- Classic Chrome
- Hi-light -1
- Shadow -1
- Color +1
- NR -1
- Sharpen +1
- JPEG+RAW (to still have a RAW backup ! ;-)
- Import images to iPad using Fuji's Wifi connection App or Apple's lightning to
SD card connection kit
- Use "Pixelmator" App to optimize image (exposure, contrast, levels, color, etc). If you prefer Black & White you can use the color sliders to influence the grey tones !
- Upload finished images to my site
The advantage of this approach is that you can process & upload your images while travelling, just using an iPad w/o any compromise on image quality (at least for web applications) and you still have the back-up original RAW files to make fine art prints !
Hope you liked it ! Curious about your comments, many thanks in advance for looking & wish y'all a great weekend !
I hope you enjoyed reading this post - If you like you can support me by sending me a small donation via PayPal.me/hendriximages ! Helps me run this site & keeps the information coming, many thanks in advance !